Wednesday, December 12, 2007

UCAS

Let me tell u something.Applying to UK is not something you do everyday.Hence its difficult.Right now,I'm so into speaking with the british accent.HAH!I know talk baout being hypocrite,right?Well u cant help me.To make sure they can understand me there, I have to start now.And everyone knows how much of English only I can speak.So here I am.This time its about how I had no proper sleep,no proper food and no proper bath trying to write for my UCAS.Get done my statemens,reference letter and alot more to come.Isn't it like falling in love?Haih.Trust me,thats not anywhere close to love.Its so damn difficult to do this UCAS thing.But heck!Its my future.DAMN IT BE,MY LORD!I dont know yet what course I am going to do.But it definetly has to do with law.Damn!Well,its not like I dont like it.But you know,i hoped a wider optioned would have pened up to me.Mom is the one not allowing me to do other.You know Asians.MOM's!I thought of doing others but then she goes on raing 'bout the fact that i wont be able to have a fruitful career and i wont enjoy it,no demand and the likes a.k.a no proper income to hold my family.Gosh!And they say u should let your children decide 'coz that's what they would do for the next century of their life.You think they adhere to this advices.Hell,asians would say what would the whites know,they dont even know how to give birth,you think they can decide their kids future?.You know,at times I think we are so screwed and wrong but at times I fel they are right.Allow me my prejudices.So,i keep on doing and correcting and filtering and checking and writing and re-writting.Love sounds so much more easier.Just to do a 4000 word essay Im practically dead meat.As 'bragging' 'bout myself seems to take up the whole art of the essay.Its so tiring.And mentally exhausting.And thats just half the work.Thiking 'bout what I should do is another.Any suggestions?Alan wants to do law and accouting.He's insane.But thats just him>he can multitask.I too can(cross my fingers) but i prefer focusing on one.But Im thinking bout doing joint degree,like you knw law and business or something like that.Its not easy I know.But i have to try,right?RIGHT?So here I am,even at this moment doing my UCAS.Patience is never my best virtues.So this is really taking a toll on my life.In my life.Oh,whatever.But honestly,UCAS is not that difficult, blame it on me.Again,patience.So, even after this is done.I have other applications to fill in.This is going to be a long Christmas.And to continue next year, a long year.Looooooooong year.Well, thats what you have to face when you want all this.My mom will not sto breathing down my neck on this whole issue.So will my sister.Dad's not bothered.As long as i get it.GREAT.A perfect family support.Additionally,all this takes time,energy and definetly money.So i guess its being independent of your own self now.Take my own steps.Going or not going totally depends on my results and family income.As you know,Im not spending my daddy's billion dollars,im sending my mom's hundreds.Spot the diff?Oh,damn.I just spoiled my British English.Great!Just great!In future, when they read this I think they wont be able to understand.ARRRGGGHHHH!Ok Diran,breathe....breathe...just breathe....hah.....Ok so there you have it folks, a bite from my days on filling an applicatio letter.


Another day, another drama.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what maked u think he wrote it..which part

Diran said...

huh?

Z said...

I want doesn't mean that I have the ability!

Diran said...

haha.....u do alan..you do...