Monday, December 3, 2007

FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS,FIGHT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS!

So I just watched Chuck and Larry.Ok,its not bad.Actually,its quite funny.If i were a movie critic(as i think everyone should be so that there will be a better world),i would say its one of Adam Sandler's best.KUDOS to you Adam!But seriously,do you actually speak like that?Whenever i see him,he mostly acts dumb and everything that people says seems to register in his head slowly before he reads his lines.Its like he is retarded or something.Ok,hold on that cowboy!I am not against retarded people or againsta anyone similar,its just that Adam always sounds and act like that.All i want to know is whether is he or is he not like that?......

Anyways,the reason i wrote this blog is not because of Adam and the crew but its about the movie.While i was watchin this part where Chuck and Larry goes for this gay/lesbian party.Once the parties over and everyone is going back,theres this group of anti-homosexuals standin outside and protesting against these people.And they were calling all those names like fags and etc.Then it struck onto me,why dont i write about this on my blog.So here i am,after watching it about 7 hours and 15 minutes ago blogging about this.Actually,its not just because of the movie i am writing this but this whole week i have been having this gay/lesbian thing going on.Last Friday night,i went out to Tanjung Tokong for my sisters friends birthday party.She rented out this motel where its faciong the beach.

(an advice-stay away from the beach after 7.30pm.Trust me)

As i was saying,so i went with my sister and her best friend.We drove all the way there.The birthday girl is a lesbian.I've knownw her since i was small since she was in my sisters school.And im use to her and shes such a nice person.When i went i saw her,she looks more manly then she ever was when i last looked at her.Her hair is kept so short and spiked.Hey face is of course flawless but thats typical.Shes got a flat chest.Litereally,FLAT.And shes wearing this beach shorts by Billabong.Ah,well shes a chef(Senior that is)in a renowed hotel in Penang.So yeah shes rich.Her parents are not very accomodating people so they(i think)have kicked her out of the house.But thats not it.She has girlfriends.Not one but many.MANY!I cant believe there are so many like them in Penang.It was a fun day.We joked,laughed,had good food,and played and had strolls on the beach in nig groups(like 10-15 people).Then i was also watching this comedy in BBC E of some gay thing.And I was aslso watching some movie that has some works of gay people.So then it struck me!Why should we treat them different?What is wrong with them?What right have we to say if they're wrong?I have to say its their life.They have the liberty to live their way the way they see it fit.So who are we to question them and be prejudica against them?

I had a friend wo asked me whether I would go out with a gay whos sissy or even just normal but alot of people knows that he's gay,likewise a girl.And i said yes.I definitely woud got out.I am prepared.But deep in my heart i guess i wasnt.Why?That stupid dogma.Stigma.Just like my another friend said.Its this thing in ourselves.Asians or not.I guess we have that dogma against them juts like the way we do not dare to touch AIDS victims.SO i asked the similar backed him.I am not sure i was had little courae,hence the reason why i lied to him or i was brave enough thats why i said that.His answer in return was "NO!I will NEVER!its too shameful.I will never go anywhere with those people even if its through the dark alleys".I was shocked and i gave him back a mouthful on how we should respect them and that theytoo should be treated as nor al citizens.To tell you the truth,there i was syaing all those things but I have no idea whether any of it that i was saying was what i really meant.I know i have better respect for them.I know some people who are of thise people and trust me i treat them the same as i treat others and i have no shame in admmiting this.I think it just comes to you in life someday that we should stand up in what we believe and say it out loud.Whether it is something that will shine us away from the public or be labeled this and that day,i think its the best way.Its the best way.Its the only way.We should stand up and fight this stupid and ridiculous prejudiscm.We are better then this!Though rooted we are with out traditions and religion obligations, but we must never forget and loose hope on the very essence of humanity.By blaming everything on religion and traditions we are too scared to accept the future and the truth.Thoughyou may ask "This is the future?".It maybe a yes,or a no.But theres a possibility.We have to be ready to embrace it now then ever.In the future this maybe the way our children may live.No marriage.Just with one another.Which ever.Who ever.Its already happening.The dawn has come for a new day.Its just whether we are willing to allow the sun to fill us in.


I AM READY.


ARE YOU???


FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS,FIGHT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...okay
hey u have been dropping on my site lately huh..check out the rpingles news on my blog