Sunday, December 2, 2007

Help,im a computer looser!

You know i think i need help?Me and computers?Gosh.Its like worlds apart.I have this friend whose super genious that has stuffs related too computers.But i dont want to ask him much.Well,more like i can't.He's not here anymore.He's in Australia,the Down-Under for his some computer-whatsoever-degree.Good for him.Thing is ,me and computers are just not able to be ok with one another.I'll be using it ad suddenly if something goes wrong i just feel like bursting and throwing my computer.And i go on cursing and screaming at the computer as if it understands me and can do what i want it to do.I know i know.Rather then going for computer classes i should go for anger management.I know.But thats not the way for me.Typical Asian.

Anyways,its this thing with blog curently.I cant seem to add friends.I know i have plenty to add since i want them to read my blog but apparently i dont know how.And i have this friend who says i shold do this and that but you know when she speaks it just goes gibberish.For a guy i should say i am dumb in this geek world.Hey,give me a break.eveyone has their calling and maybe this isnt mine.Mine is sort off,oh i dont know fun based and doesnt blind me.Stupid reason right?hey well..thats the way i think it is.Anyways,if anyones reading this please help me.I need help.How do i add friends on the blog site?

Your assistance is kindly appreciated.

Thank You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just go to the dashboard and click customize and click add link and add their url in it

Diran said...

o.ok....humm....i still have no idea.