Thursday, December 13, 2007

Driving License,check.

Ok, three hours ago, I legally passed my driving test.FINALLY!!!!!WOOOHOOO!!!You have no idea how happy and glad I am that I finished it. Okay, the thing is I have failed it once. For the hill. Oh, I think everyone fails it. So I’m cool with it. That was on 7/12/07.I passed that day for my highway test with flying colours. I got 18/20.YUP.You heard that right.18/20.And NO, the instructor wasn’t blind neither was he sleeping in the car. He was as alert as a lark. So I was happy then. All sad, drenched in rain and at a state of despair because of failing. Oh I forgot to tell you. The whole day it started raining. There were so many people there. Like so many. The C02 release from the people there and the heat from the ground rising up due to the rain and the heavy wind was a mix of sorts. It was such a day. And plus you can sense everyone was nervous. All those crease line faces with mouths going in ‘Oh’ shape. Its obvious. So there I was, dressed in red T-shirt with collars(as my instructor kept on saying red is my luck colour ong mah and I should wear it during my exam-due to the fact I wore a red shirt and I did well, extremely well actually, for that whole day) and a little wet due to the wind-rain and trickles of sweat running down my forehead to my cheek down my neck due to bad ventilation. I stared blankly at everyone, and crunching my stomach thanking my mom for forcing me drink some stupid tea the night before. Then they told us to sign our names on the sheet of paper that was left on a table there. We did that and sat back at our positions. Next, few names were called to be seated and then my name was called. With cold feet, I managed to get up and go. We had to move to the next seat after the next person enters a car. When it was my turn, I got this guy who looks like he either was tired after having sex(mind you the person that came out of the car was a girl-I’ll leave it to your imagination) or he didn’t manage to have any. He looks so pissed. Even the admin beside me said, “Look at that bastard. He’s sleeping” and there were some giggles and shakes of the head by people around there. I practically had to drag my feet into the car. I was in, wished him a “Good Morning” and did the necessities. Then I left the clutch and drove. And the car just abruptly stopped. I said a soft “Fuck!” Doubt he heard it, heck, doubt he understood it. Then I remembered that I didn’t bring down the hand break. So I brought it down and started driving. He didn’t tell me whether it was on the highway or on the hill and etc. Being a stupid as I am, I forgot to ask. And when I far from the course, he shouted at me asking me where I was going and said go back. Then I drove. There and that, I thought, there it goes my results. I’m done for. Then I casually asked which route and he mumbled something which I managed to catch and understood it. Then I drove off and he didn’t even say anything after that. It was ,if I may say, smooth sailing. Allow me my pride, people.

When it was touch down at the door step, he gave the form to me and I didn’t even look thinking I failed. I gave to the clerk there and she said I passed and I has to sit there to await my next exam. So there it went later. I was called again, the whole works. This time without anyone beside me, of course. Later, I went to ride on the hill that’s where I failed. GODDAMN IT!!!! That bloody fella la. I was on the yellow line. And when it was time for me to pull down my hand break it didn’t read it, I guess. So that’s when I failed. And he didn’t even allow me to go down. He told me to stop the car. There like that. Stagnant on the edge of the hill. Well, I’ll be! So I just got down from my car and went to see him to get back my documents which said I failed. And there was this guy. Yea, he took my car down and I drove back. Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Anyways, today it didn’t rain. Drizzled, yes, but not rain. So I was OK with it. And I passed. Does anything else matter now? I told m whole family I failed and resiting next Friday. Yup, I lied. Oh don’t give me that look! It was for fun. I want to see their faces next week(Tuesday) when I get my ‘P’ and they’ll be all shock I just can’t wait!


-Stay tune for next weeks drama-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!on your license thing..
well i got it from my mama..
ahah
actually from my aunt..that shows u didnt read my blog

Diran said...

what?what u got it from ur aunt?