Monday, November 19, 2007

BEYONCEEEE!!!!!!!PLEASE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You knw i have been pestering my mom to let me go clubbing but she hasnta allowed me.And you knwo what i think i dont want to also.My trials results were like shit.I mean Ms.Lee said it was ok but i think its really bad.I really have to study hard and smart.Kah Hooi did so well this time.Haih....I cant think of clubbong until my AS is over.I have to really put all my effort in studying already.Gosh.Oh bytheway my mom hasnt bought me my birthday gift and i was thinking that since Beyonce is comin down.Od all years this year i would really wanna go and my mom knows that. And she agrees.Yesterday my friend told me that Fly.Fm and MTV said that Beyonce is not coming down due to schedule problem.Yeah i think its because that stupid M***ys did some problems so shes not coming.Fuck them man!I really wanted to go.But since BEP is coming maybe i will go for that.I will see first how.Gosh.i love you Beyonce.Please come.

-donkey months back-

1 comment:

Z said...

I appreciate your comments on my blog. And anyway please erase sensitive issues to avoid getting involved with problems and btw, I didn't do so well k. You will know when my AS and A2 result's are out!