Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Nightmare on Driving Day

Talk about a tiring day.I went for my driving class yesterday and damn was it exhausting. I went on my second class.It was 'jalan raya' meaning it was on the highway road.Do you know how much of sweat trickeld down to my chin and the back of me?I was practically drenched in sweat when i cam out of the car.It was so tensed.Thank God the tutor blasted the air cond.
Do you have any idea how many times my stupid car 'mati enjin'-thats when the car engine stops abruptly?There was this once it stopped in the middle of the road.Thank God there wasnt any car at the back of me.I was there on the road.And believe me i tried to start the damn car and it didnt start.That stupid clutch and break.F**k!And my tutor was telling me that thats the most dangerous thing to happen and all.And that its the main leading cause on how accident happens yada yada.Its not I am underestimating his words but give me a break!I am new at this.Especally with that stupid clutch.I was suppose to write all this yesterday but i was so nervous and i was tired that i didnt have the energy.I have still 3 classes to go.This Thursday.Great.Wish me luck!I'll need alot.

Let me tell you something

-I now respect drivers.Cross my heart.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back..
i guess u will be free to blog everyday and 'rot' at home....
beyonce fan?

Anonymous said...

too much to read
need time..
haha

Diran said...

hahah.....how dare you....im not rotting...im enjoying the moments of life....
jealous?