Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Nightmare on Driving Day 2

Today i went for my drriving class again.But its not driving.Its more of 'ujian kelayakan'-its sort of where another instructor will assess me on how i was and all.And you know what in the beginning theres this guy,Shamsuddin or whatever it is.He didnt tell me what i have to do.So i was doing the basic like going up the hill,3 pointer and parking.It was ok.Not bad.But i was doing again and again and again.And he gave me no signal whether i should stop or continue and when i sort off asked him, he yelled at me.That fucker!Anyways ,so i did it.Again and all.Then he asked me to change car,something about learning how to handle different cars.As if i am drving a whole new car.Well,put it in this wasy-it felt like it was.It was another stupid kancil but with much difficulty in driving it.

Anyways,then I had to do 'Jalan Raya'-its where ou go on the highway.So i did,and i had to change the car again.WOOHOO!Got down,when to the other car and there i went on the road.He just kept quiet.Oh yeah,its a whole new instructor.HE kept silent the whole way.And,haha,we reached safely.

And i got down and i went to this some table outside of the place and there were so many people there already surrounding the table.And its that Shamsuddin fella again.He was telling about some emergency lane and how everyone have failed out of the whole lot which was about 10 people and only 2 people pass.I dont know whether i did because he didnt say anything .So anyways,he marked it and gave us back and we went back home.

However,before i could,as i was sitting in the office,i met my previous instructor you know the one whos been coaching me the whole while and he asked me to show him the slip of paper that i could take back.I got 18/20.And he was like "Wow.18/20.Thats really good.See!I told you red brings ong to you!where next time in your exam"...I was like hahaha.I mean i couldnt say anything, i dont even know what to say.And he was telling the other students there.I just laughed timidly.

You see after my very bad experience in driving in my classes, my last class with him before this 'ujian kelayakan' i wore red and i was,to be said,good.He was so impressed and i was wearing red.He's a chinese and kept on saying like red is good for you yada yada yada.So i just agreed with him.

Hence, the reasoned why he said that in the office.LOl...anyways,it was a fun day.

3 comments:

Z said...

The "Ujian Kelayakan" is a sure pass thing la!

Diran said...

lol..o....ok....din no that...

Anonymous said...

nightmare again..awww