Sunday, July 8, 2007

You know we all dream right.Dreams can sometimes be bad.Sometimes good.It totally depend what we dreamed about.No,im not writting about my dream last night.Thats cencosred,not for public viewing,sorry.But i wont use the meaning of dreams for what i want to say.Its not the one where you sleep and get up the nest morning,having a lump on ur forhead for juggling out the bed from the boogyman in your dreams.Im talking about the one that inspires people.You know,ambitions,hopes,desires etc etc.yeah,that one.I have alot.Practically everyday.Due to that i feel like my head is going to explode.The things i think about.Sometimes its seems so impposible.But hey,its only a dream isnt it?as the say "anything is possible if oyu dream"...yeah,lets just say i dont want o have some of my dreams to come true.i prefer it being a dream.haha.Anywherr,one of my main dream that drives me throug in life is that i want to migrate overseas.I want to live in those big cities like New York,London,Paris.Have a trophy looking wife that i can e proud off who looks like she just finishes a model shoot.Kids who are smart and nice with pink cheecks,brown hair and blue eyes.That i live in amy big dream house,by the beach in some exclusive neighbourhood where everyhting s perfect and beautiful.I have a successfull firm and good clothes and good food.hahaha.Well,all this are my dreams.But i know for myself that i have to eat the bitter gourd to taste it.I know dreaming is good,but sometimes excesively and when it doesnt hapen can bring you down like a dead airplane that ready to crash any moment.But i do have some basic one's la.Like studying in another country,going for summer breaks in the country side,having a loving and wonderful relationship with somebody i truly love,my money is good enough for me to live happily.Those are basics taht i hope would come true.well,lets cross our fingers shall we?