Sunday, July 22, 2007

Diana and her Thang

Well,actually I don’t really have much to say this time.I have a new blog now.There I right all the stuffs that go around the world.I only did it yesterday with my story of Paris Hilton.I just finished one about the comeback of the Spice Girls.Currently,cant think of anything yet.But I know I hav to do some.I wont link you to it coz some people might read and all my spicy,sugary,salty and soury things will be found out.And that’s a no-no!Now I am watcing the Concert For Diana in rememberance of her 46th anniversary.Shes a great women isn’t she?I love her loads.If only she didn’t die in the accident.ome part of me tells that she didn’t die,but somewhere else tells me she s.Poor lady,some said its murder and some says it a drink-and-driv accident.What are the chances eh?I mean after publicly knowing that shes had an affair with a wealthy Saudi dude(Dodi Alfayed,owner of Harrods) you wold expect rage in the palacer.But this is a weird way to shut it out.But come to thinkof it again,isn’t this what happens to all celebrities and those top notch people when they have been founded that they have done wrong?J.F. Kennedy(President Of United States Of America),Marilyn Monroe(sultry actress in America) and many others that I cant remember.Anyways,I have to go.Need to do some stuffs.I’ll be back with more news some other time.Chaoz!

No comments: